Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Done with Presentations

Yehaaa...Done with both BIOTC 489 and 416 presentations..and Chinese test as well (though the essay part killed me). Forgot some characters..tulis pinyin, bleh?Hehe. i should have studied the previous tests better. Well.no need to look at the past, take it as a lifelong lesson. That's one of my principles. I've hold and will hold to it even in the future.

I should get started with BIOTC 489. Everyone took the test this evening, but I asked the instructor, Bea, to let me take it tomorrow since I had Chinese test today. Semangat stadi...datanglah..

Oh, by the way. My mom called me this morning to wake me up(yeee,jrg nye nak bangun dgn alarm snirik..kene org kejut jugak).she said that our house was also struck by flood! She woke up at 4 in the morning and found out that the water already came into the house. Nak wat apa lagik, terpaksa la alih karpet. Iwa jadik assistant sbb die cuti..ekekke. Oh, I miss those days when me, my brother and my elder sister when to 'hunt' for fish everytime flood struck our housing area. We had this big drain near our house in which the fish will swim to after they escaped from some small streams nearby.nak tangkap ikan puyu lagik!

OK...back to study modeeeeeee (walopon tak rela)

3 comments:

daju said...

good luck exam yaya..

sure skrg tgh busy2 nk finals sume ekk..

teruk ke flood kt umah yaya? hopefully sume ok la..

YaYa said...

dajuu!how's work?tuh ar..sume dh bizi nk final..tp sjk2 senior nih..final pon kurang..eehhe...

banjir ok la..air tkde al naek tinggi sgt..tp still masok umah..tempias ujan dr beranda tingkat ats

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://jywameso.freecities.com/ucydane.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich